Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 02-09-2010, 09:54 AM   #1
bthoven
Evangelist
bthoven will become famous soon enoughbthoven will become famous soon enoughbthoven will become famous soon enoughbthoven will become famous soon enoughbthoven will become famous soon enoughbthoven will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Recommended cheap book light

Just order and get this one from Dealextreme.com at only US$3.95 shipped. They have white and blue color.

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.26822

The light is evenly distributed, no hotspot at all! It has only one bright LED, feeded by 2*CR2032 batteries (included). Not sure how many hours before you have to replace the batteries.

Just clip it at front cover which is folded behind your Nook. The clip is bendable and stay put.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	BookLight.jpg
Views:	974
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	45264   Click image for larger version

Name:	BookLight1.jpg
Views:	923
Size:	37.2 KB
ID:	45265   Click image for larger version

Name:	BookLight2.jpg
Views:	772
Size:	28.3 KB
ID:	45266   Click image for larger version

Name:	BookLight back.jpg
Views:	846
Size:	45.0 KB
ID:	45267   Click image for larger version

Name:	BookLight split.jpg
Views:	736
Size:	34.9 KB
ID:	45268  

Last edited by bthoven; 02-09-2010 at 10:11 AM.
bthoven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 06:57 PM   #2
ould
Zealot
ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bthoven View Post
Just order and get this one from Dealextreme.com at only US$3.95 shipped. They have white and blue color.

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.26822

The light is evenly distributed, no hotspot at all! It has only one bright LED, feeded by 2*CR2032 batteries (included). Not sure how many hours before you have to replace the batteries.

Just clip it at front cover which is folded behind your Nook. The clip is bendable and stay put.
Thanks for the link, just ordered one along with the 20pack of batteries. :-)
ould is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-16-2010, 03:27 AM   #3
bleugh
Enthusiast
bleugh began at the beginning.

Device: nook
Ta!

I've been a dealextreme user for a couple of years now, and wasted 100's of dollars on useless (but fun!) crap....

an excellent company :-)

never even crossed my mind to look for reading lights, thanks!

have ordered two and a two packs of batteries too, one's gonna be an xmas prezzie!

........now if only my blimmin' nook will be shipped down under , grr, ordered on the 12th Dec, still not 'ere!
bleugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 03:55 AM   #4
bthoven
Evangelist
bthoven will become famous soon enoughbthoven will become famous soon enoughbthoven will become famous soon enoughbthoven will become famous soon enoughbthoven will become famous soon enoughbthoven will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Me too. Though I'm quite lucky for most products I ordered.

It's my habit to search items from Dealextreme first before resorting to ebay. In most cases, Dealextreme is cheaper. I don't know how they manage to sell such a low price including shipping worldwide fee!

I'd better grap one more book light before it's out of stock!
bthoven is offline   Reply With Quote