Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 10-21-2012, 10:44 PM   #16
dakini
not "it"
dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 7th gen
fwiw, target in the us has been dropping the cases for the touch about a week a month recently. I picked up a book-style case for $6 and one with a light for $10. not a great choice of colours, but the price was nice.

yes, the strap gets in the way of the power button, but I figure I don't use that button but to start it up or turn it off.
dakini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 05:26 AM   #17
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by dakini View Post
fwiw, target in the us has been dropping the cases for the touch about a week a month recently. I picked up a book-style case for $6 and one with a light for $10. not a great choice of colours, but the price was nice.

yes, the strap gets in the way of the power button, but I figure I don't use that button but to start it up or turn it off.
Nice prices!

I just leave the top right hand strap off
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-26-2012, 01:30 AM   #18
Anjohl
Zealot
Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Wow! The internet saves the day! You guys *rule*!

I took a chance and got one of those "Skin Digital" cases from Hong Kong via ebay for about $9 Canadian shipping included.

I just got it the other day, the seller had it packaged immaculately, and I cannot believe the quality. it fits the Kobo like a glove, is easy to put on and remove, has a wonderful tactile feel, and actually makes reading the device more comfortable in certain postures.

If I ever buy another Kobo, this is the case that will protect it! I feel like order another 2 of them just as backups!

Can't thank you guys enough, this case is head and shoulders above any I saw locally, even those priced 6-8 times more expensive!
Anjohl is offline   Reply With Quote