Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 03-13-2012, 02:46 PM   #1
fierfek
fierfek will become famous soon enoughfierfek will become famous soon enoughfierfek will become famous soon enoughfierfek will become famous soon enoughfierfek will become famous soon enoughfierfek will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony PRS-505 and Jetbook Lite
sync book?

Is there a way that i can read a book on my phone and pick up where i left off on another device. Right now i use Aldiko.

thanks
fierfek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 03:02 PM   #2
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Assuming you use Aldiko on both devices and you have a Dropbox account, then yes.

Aldiko Sync
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-13-2012, 04:12 PM   #3
fierfek
fierfek will become famous soon enoughfierfek will become famous soon enoughfierfek will become famous soon enoughfierfek will become famous soon enoughfierfek will become famous soon enoughfierfek will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony PRS-505 and Jetbook Lite
thanks that helps alot
fierfek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 04:53 PM   #4
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
I gereally use K4A/K4PC for exactly that reason. WhisperSync is added value from Amazon that makes if worth while for me to use them when possible!
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 03:07 PM   #5
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
You can also look at Mantano as they now have a cloud syncing service.

The only down-side with theirs is that they charge a free to use it. It's not massive, but it might put some people off.
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-16-2012, 12:07 PM   #6
NoName
Zealot
NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, HTC Evo LTE
Moon+ also syncs through dropbox.
NoName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 09:24 PM   #7
spursbob
spursbob began at the beginning.

Device: Ipad 2 and Galaxy S
Kindle app works great for me. I sync between an iPad and an Android phone.
spursbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 10:00 PM   #8
Wyrmbyte
Wyrmbyte began at the beginning.

Device: Rooted Amazon Fire HD 8, HD 10, Samsung Note 8
There is a Aldiko Sync app in the Market that's used with DropBox.

Here's a link to a Aldiko Sync thread: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=149283

Last edited by Wyrmbyte; 03-20-2012 at 10:17 PM. Reason: added thread link
Wyrmbyte is offline   Reply With Quote