Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe > enTourage Archive

Notices

Old 09-08-2010, 03:17 PM   #1
Widde
Edge User

Arrow Possibility to connect a external bluetooth GPS

Got a tomtom mk II Bluetooth GPS and got it paired but yet not able to connect to it. It worked flawlessly with my old pos winmo6 device. A GPS on the eDGe would be so good.

with the latest update (dingo) the option for activating the GPS seems to be very well hidden. Or rather the GPS seems to be removed all together. Got some widgets for enable and disable functions and after the update the gps icon is now gone.

And yes, I finally got my hands on a eDGe. Took sometime but I got one. Living in Europe got some disadvantages...

Last edited by Widde; 09-08-2010 at 03:34 PM.