Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 03-05-2011, 08:29 AM   #1
maxbookworm
Addict
maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Galaxy Note 2
Will anybody be ordering from Sony Canada anytime soon?

Would you be willing to add a red 650 case to your order (no light). I just upgraded to a 650 (red, and I love it!), but there are no 650 covers in the U S store. I can Paypal in advance of your order. Thanks!
maxbookworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 06:39 PM   #2
Wordeater
Connoisseur
Wordeater can load mercury with a pitchforkWordeater can load mercury with a pitchforkWordeater can load mercury with a pitchforkWordeater can load mercury with a pitchforkWordeater can load mercury with a pitchforkWordeater can load mercury with a pitchforkWordeater can load mercury with a pitchforkWordeater can load mercury with a pitchforkWordeater can load mercury with a pitchforkWordeater can load mercury with a pitchforkWordeater can load mercury with a pitchfork

Device: Sony PRS-650
Red cover

I see both the red and black covers as being back ordered on the Sony Canada site, and not currently even offered on the SonyStyle.com site.
Maybe someone could find you one at a retailer?
Wordeater is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-05-2011, 07:35 PM   #3
maxbookworm
Addict
maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Oh dang -- the red one was in stock in the Canada store earlier this week. I'll just keep my eyes open. In the meantime, I've modified an old 505 cover and that's working ok. Thanks!
Old 03-06-2011, 12:21 AM   #4
Sapphire
Enthusiast
Sapphire can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sapphire can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sapphire can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sapphire can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sapphire can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sapphire can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sapphire can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sapphire can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sapphire can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sapphire can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sapphire can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Sony 505 & 650
A new cover is available online at http://www.pccloset.com/Product/prod...tId=1017497612 for $21.87. I've never heard of PC Closet before.

A customer-returned open-box cover is available at http://www.vanns.com/shop/servlet/it...sony-prsasc65r for $14.89 with free shipping. (Click on the "Clearance" tab on that page.) Vann's is very reputable.

I hope you find one soon.

Last edited by Sapphire; 03-06-2011 at 12:30 AM. Reason: Added "Clearance" tab information.
Sapphire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 08:30 AM   #5
maxbookworm
Addict

Sweet! So well spotted, Sapphire! I'd been on Vann's site a few times, but never though to check the Clearance tab. You rock. Thank you
Advert