Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 01-10-2011, 10:29 PM   #1
JP36
Enthusiast
JP36 began at the beginning.

Device: Ipaq 2200, Pocketbook IQ 701, Sony PRS350
Older matrix available somewhere?

I can't seem to find the 'older' (I think before Jan 5th) matrix where LCD and E-ink wasn't separated, it was useful to see the differences and compare. With them broken up it isn't as easy to do so also I see at least one device not present in the LCD tab the PB IQ which was present before the split.
JP36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 10:52 PM   #2
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Just click the "history" tab on the Matrix page.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-11-2011, 12:40 PM   #3
JP36
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
Just click the "history" tab on the Matrix page.

The only thing I know about wiki's is they have lots of information that people add to/update.
Old 01-12-2011, 02:01 PM   #4
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by JP36 View Post
I can't seem to find the 'older' (I think before Jan 5th) matrix where LCD and E-ink wasn't separated, it was useful to see the differences and compare. With them broken up it isn't as easy to do so also I see at least one device not present in the LCD tab the PB IQ which was present before the split.
In the wiki there has always been a difference between e-paper and lcd devices. I suggest you open them in two windows and then compare.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 04:32 PM   #5
JP36
Enthusiast

My mistake then, I could have sworn I saw a matrix/chart somewhere that didn't separate out the e-ink devices, must have been blurring websites/charts together in some sleep deprived delusion.
Advert
Old 01-12-2011, 06:29 PM   #6
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
There is one chart that shows the formats for eBook devices. It does not separate the types of devices but it only shows which formats they support. It needs updating for more recent devices.

There is a category for Matrix that shows all the matrixes we have in the wiki.
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
e-reader matrix, wiki, wiki matrix