Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 05-08-2013, 03:05 PM   #1
raylang
raylang began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage Pocket Edge
Pocket Edge For Sale

I have a Pocket Edge (Black) that is like new since I have a Gel Skin cover on it. I have done all the lastest upgrades. I have the original box and power supply. If anybody is interested please contact me. I am asking $75+shipping.
raylang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 01:45 PM   #2
Shirohane
Enthusiast
Shirohane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shirohane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shirohane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shirohane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shirohane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shirohane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shirohane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shirohane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shirohane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shirohane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shirohane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Nook Tablet
Which version of Android does it run? (I'm new to these though I've always wanted one.)

And how would shipping be to Canada?
Shirohane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 02:48 AM   #3
raylang
raylang began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage Pocket Edge
Pocket Edge for Sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirohane View Post
Which version of Android does it run? (I'm new to these though I've always wanted one.)

And how would shipping be to Canada?
I don't mind shipping to Canada if you pay the cost. It is currently running the Golden Allmine update to Android 2.2
I will be defaulting all my personal stuff, but that leave the update as is. I have everything that came with it including the original box. As I stated it has been covered since I got it.
raylang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 09:31 AM   #4
Shirohane
Enthusiast
Shirohane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shirohane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shirohane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shirohane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shirohane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shirohane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shirohane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shirohane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shirohane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shirohane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shirohane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Nook Tablet
I don't mind paying for the shipping costs but I'd like to know how much it comes up to before I commit to it. (As to see whether or not I can work my budget around it.)

Additionally, I wanted to know if it was usable for browsing the web.

Out of curiosity, why are you getting rid of it?

I'm still debating between getting this now or the Galaxy Note 8 in couple months...

Last edited by Shirohane; 05-24-2013 at 11:06 AM.
Shirohane is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pocket edge, sale