Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 05-04-2011, 01:59 PM   #1
ewriter
ewriter is on a distinguished road

Device: Sony PRS-600
Thumbs up Newstoebook.com creates e-books from RSS and Google Reader

You may be using Calibre to convert news feeds to e-book formats, but an avid reader always demands more.

Do not limit yourself to available recipes: easily convert any RSS/Atom feed to epub or mobi, or connect to your Google Reader account to pull your entire reading list.

Check out newstoebook.com and feed your e-reader with tons of stuff from the web.
ewriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 05:13 PM   #2
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
I tried it with one of my Google Reader feeds and it works great
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-11-2011, 03:20 AM   #3
halipleumon
halipleumon began at the beginning.

Device: sony reader prs 350
i've been a little weary of using googlereader. this is a pretty awesome complementary application. thanks for sharing.
halipleumon is offline   Reply With Quote