Notices

Old 01-27-2010, 01:35 PM   #31
LUW
Ex-paperboy
LUW began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SensualPoet View Post
You will NOT run out of interesting stuff to read ... you WILL run out of time to read them.
SO TRUE! I don't even have a K2 yet, but I already have more then 10 e-books waiting to be read .

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessTay View Post
I did do that, but I got an email sent to me that says they don't support the conversion for international users.
If you look at this post here that I made on another thread, it explains how you can easily become a US user . And that's without needing to relocate to the US!
LUW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 04:32 PM   #32
jessTay
Connoisseur
jessTay began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2! YAY
Quote:
Lol come on, that's where all the similarities end. Different governments, different health care systems, different mentality. Canada is also a peace keeper.
Obviously I know these things about Canada since I live there.

I was just pointing out that it's weird that it would exclude Canada from the personal document conversion considering we are big trading partners and share a boarder, while other countries (that also have big socio-economic differences and different forms of government) like Germany have access to it. It is most likely because of some sort of tricky privacy laws we have here. It is amazing to have the 3G access in general considering the vastly different telecommunication laws.
jessTay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 04:33 PM   #33
jessTay
Connoisseur
jessTay began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2! YAY
also thanks to everyone that suggested free ebooks sites! My favourite is project gutenberg.
jessTay is offline   Reply With Quote