Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 06-17-2013, 02:25 PM   #1
Bagtrail
Bagtrail began at the beginning.

Device: Airis T620
Glo SD card "full"

Recently I noticed that, when I connect my Glo to my PC, the SD card is recognized by the file manager, but I cannot add books directly to it as before as the card is allegedly full; in fact it is almost empty. Also, Calibre no longer lists the card as a device as it used to. I think that this started when my Glo asked me if it could back up to the card when the main memory was full (which it's not). Any suggestions how I might things back to the way they were?
Bagtrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 09:06 PM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
It sounds like it is being mounted read only. That could be caused by errors on the filesystem. Can you a checkdsk n the SD card and see if it finds any errors?
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert