Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 07-14-2015, 12:30 PM   #1
David910
Enthusiast
David910 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Silent and Abandoned

This is my novella, just released yesterday about the journey of a kid gone homeless. It is written in an unconventional style, with stream-of-consciousness elements, and I think it is a very unique, thought-provoking read. It's free with Kindle Unlimited and only 99 cents otherwise, and I would LOVE to hear your thoughts on one of my first published pieces (whether goor or bad)! Thank you in advance!

Here is the description: Dan is not your normal kid. He is homeless, living far from where he was born, totally on his own, and only sees the importance in three items: a sign, a cup, and a ring. How did life get like this for Dan, a life in which he only has one set of clothes and no way out of his misery at such a young age? This novella, containing stream-of-consciousness elements and written in an unconventional style, takes the reader on the adventure of his/her life. The reader enters Dan's mind and learns how life could possibly get so bad for a young, conflicted boy.

And here is the link to the: http://www.amazon.com/Homeless-Silen...ess+and+silent
David910 is offline   Reply With Quote