Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 09-02-2010, 03:03 PM   #1
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Update3.2.2

Well, I plugged into my PC and it wanted to update my iPad. It took 2hrs to go from 3.2.1 to 3.2.2. What is it supposed to fix?
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 03:10 PM   #2
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4292

Mostly that nasty PDF security hole, I think.
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-02-2010, 03:10 PM   #3
Stngray
Stngray began at the beginning.

Device: nook STR, iPhone 4, 3G iPad
Just fixes the PDF exploit used for the jailbreak.
Stngray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 03:59 PM   #4
owl123
Addict
owl123 doesn't litterowl123 doesn't litterowl123 doesn't litter

Device: Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy NotePro 12.2, InkBook
And makes your device unjailbreakable.
owl123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 04:35 PM   #5
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I wouldn't have the foggiest idea about jailbreaking anyway. My tech level is "ooohhh shiny".
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-02-2010, 05:01 PM   #6
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
I wouldn't have the foggiest idea about jailbreaking anyway. My tech level is "ooohhh shiny".
lol...DixieGal, the next real update is supposed to be 4.2, in November!
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 09:20 PM   #7
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
I tend to do that too!
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 12:26 PM   #8
just_kev
just_kev began at the beginning.

Device: Ipad
Hi, I updated and after the update my mail client application keeps crashing (i.e.it starts scans for new mail and then terminates). I have seen that many others have had worse happen. So, I would recommend caution if you were thinking about making the update.
just_kev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 12:16 AM   #9
Lotus Esprit
Addict
Lotus Esprit will become famous soon enoughLotus Esprit will become famous soon enoughLotus Esprit will become famous soon enoughLotus Esprit will become famous soon enoughLotus Esprit will become famous soon enoughLotus Esprit will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Well, I plugged into my PC and it wanted to update my iPad. It took 2hrs to go from 3.2.1 to 3.2.2. What is it supposed to fix?
2 Hours seems like a long time. I purchased a Mac Mini back in 07 when I got my first iPod Nano. I use iTunes exculsively on it for my iDevices. I believe my iPad update to 3.2.2 took less than 20 minutes.

I have heard of other PC users having similiar issues when updating their iPads as well. It would seem that Apple wants everyone to have Macs.

Aside from my Mac Mini, I have 3 PCs, 1 PC Notebook, and a 2008 Server.
Lotus Esprit is offline   Reply With Quote