Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 05-03-2009, 10:37 AM   #1
anniep
anniep began at the beginning.

Device: iliad
Plans for an apple reader?

I love my iphone but, for me, the screen is too small to really enjoy as a digital reader. Has anyone heard any word/rumors that apple will make a device specifically for digital reading? Thanks
anniep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 10:46 AM   #2
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by anniep View Post
I love my iphone but, for me, the screen is too small to really enjoy as a digital reader. Has anyone heard any word/rumors that apple will make a device specifically for digital reading? Thanks
I don't know that there will ever be a dedicated ebook reader from Apple since Steve Jobs believes that people don't read anymore. There is a new Apple tablet coming out that could be more ebook reader friendly. Check out the thread discussing it here.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert