Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 04-23-2008, 05:25 PM   #1
hapax legomenon
Erotica Writer
hapax legomenon doesn't litterhapax legomenon doesn't litter

Device: ipad, Sony Reader PRS 505, Cybook 3
writing to a SD card instead of internal memory?

1. I accidentally wrote an ebook to my Cybook internal memory. How do I delete this ebook and require that it write first to an SD card?

2. I have two SD cards with different ebooks on them. One SD card should be auto-synced, but the other SD card should not be. How do I prevent mobipocket SW from trying to do syncing for both cards unless I manually allow it?

hapax
hapax legomenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 03:09 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Just delete the book from the "eBooks" folder on the internal drive that appears in Windows Explorer (or whatever) when you connect the Gen3 to your PC. Two drives will appear - one for the Gen3's internal memory; the other for the SD card. The internal one is the one with the "System" folder on it.

I don't believe that you can choose auto-sync or not on a "per-card" basis. It can only be turned on or off for the device as a whole. Personally I prefer to copy books manually to my Gen3.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert