Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 06-03-2012, 02:41 AM   #1
wannabee
Media Bloke
wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iOS
Double trouble on the iPhone

When I add an event in my calendar on my iPhone or iPad my wife gets it twice and today when I was looking at photos she has on her iPhone I noticed there was two of each. I asked her why there was two and she shrugged and told me it just does that.

Does anyone have a clue as to what's going on?
wannabee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 12:09 PM   #2
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Do you have a Mac? When I activated iCloud for my iPad, all my calendar events were doubled. I found that in Calendar on my Mac all my calendars had been duplicated, there was one local and one on iCloud. I think I ended up deleting the local ones, but it was several months ago and I'm not quite sure. You can also deactivate display of the duplicate calendars on the iPhone.
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-04-2012, 08:17 PM   #3
wannabee
Media Bloke
wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iOS
Thanks a bunch. I thought it must have something to do with iCloud. I guess it's streaming the pictures back as well. I'll try and find a setting that turns it off. Strange it happens to the wife's iPhone and not mine.
Oh . . . yes it was synced with a Mac.
wannabee is offline   Reply With Quote