Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 05-28-2012, 07:31 PM   #16
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Question: is there a way to create folders to organize apps?
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 09:29 PM   #17
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
yes, drag on app on top of another and a folder will be created containing both apps. You will be offered a chance to name the folder. Other apps can be dragged to that folder. I use this feature a lot.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-28-2012, 09:57 PM   #18
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyteflyer View Post
I've still got a few leftover multiples in my calendars but nothing like I had before. I just had to uncheck syncing with the computer, in itunes, and i let icloud do the rest, and crossed my fingers. I dont think I actually had multiple entries in icloud itself. they just showed up on the device and computer because i was syncing both.
I may try iCloud again. I did have duplicates in iCloud. I deleted all my contacts from iCloud. Will have to decide if I'm gonna try it again.

Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 10:00 PM   #19
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Yes. Hold an app til they all start to 'wiggle'. Then you can drag them on top of another app, this will create a folder. It will give the folder a name it thinks is appropriate, but just put the curser in the name box if you want to change it to something else. Once the apps start to wiggle you can drag and drop them into your folders.

Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 02:39 AM   #20
Ubermensch
Connoisseur
Ubermensch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ubermensch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ubermensch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ubermensch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ubermensch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ubermensch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ubermensch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ubermensch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ubermensch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ubermensch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ubermensch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadievan View Post
I may try iCloud again. I did have duplicates in iCloud. I deleted all my contacts from iCloud. Will have to decide if I'm gonna try it again.

Carol
Actually, make sure that you are viewing only one set of contacts (local storage or iCloud)! Otherwise, because the contacts existed before, and they now exist in iCloud as well, you see then as duplicates but they are both stored in different places. Just select which "set" you want to view (iCloud in this case).
Ubermensch is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert