Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 04-29-2012, 03:04 AM   #1
tiredmomdm
tiredmomdm began at the beginning.

Device: kindle fire
Unhappy welcome wizard

everything seems to depend on the welcome wizard to start, everything says when i open calibre it will show up but it doesn't i get a screen with a video i can watch a tab the says "download calibre" and one that says "get involved" can someone please get me to the wizard?
tiredmomdm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 07:53 AM   #2
xari
Kindle Obsessed.
xari got an A in P-Chem.xari got an A in P-Chem.xari got an A in P-Chem.xari got an A in P-Chem.xari got an A in P-Chem.xari got an A in P-Chem.xari got an A in P-Chem.xari got an A in P-Chem.xari got an A in P-Chem.xari got an A in P-Chem.xari got an A in P-Chem.

Device: K3, K4, Kindle Fire.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiredmomdm View Post
everything seems to depend on the welcome wizard to start...
Hi There,

I think you'll have a great deal more success receiving assistance if you post this over in the Calibre forum (https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=166).

The developer of the program is on there regularly, as well as other knowledgeable users who may be able to help you better.

Good luck! --xari.
xari is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert