Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 09-17-2007, 07:36 PM   #1
lyonsce
lyonsce began at the beginning.

Device: bookeen
Can I share books between 2 devices?

I am currently considering buying the new Bookeen Gen3 device. I would buy 2 (1 for me, 1 for wife), but I would want to be able to share the books between the 2 devices. Is this possible (for DRM'd books). I know it is possible for the free ones but how about the Mobi format? Is it possible on another device? This is probably a simple question, but I am a newbie in the ebook world
lyonsce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 07:47 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
For MobiPocket format DRM, you can have up to 4 devices sharing the same books. You just have to register them at the stores you plan to shop. If you register your two Gen3s at MobiPocket, you'd also have to register as well at any other online shop such as Fictionwise, BooksOnBoard, or PaperbackDigital.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert