Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 07-02-2010, 04:07 PM   #1
HistoryWes
Teacher/Novelist
HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR, iPad
My Novels now in Sony Reader Store

After waiting a long time (literally years), my four free novels His Robot Girlfriend, Eaglethorpe Buxton and the Sorceress, Eaglethorpe Buxton and the Elven Princess, and Brechalon are now available for download from the Sony Reader Store (as of yesterday). I invite all Sony site users to download them and if you would like to let me know what you think stop by http://amathar.blogspot.com.
HistoryWes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 07:57 AM   #2
spideyak
spideyak is on a distinguished road

Device: PocketBook 301+, Sony PRS-300
Congratulations =)... I'll try to download them later today & take a quick look.
spideyak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert