Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 01-23-2008, 01:03 PM   #1
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
DIY Rotating-bed Bookchair

The title pretty much says it all. If you go to this thread you'll find a link to the video clip of it in operation as well as a downloadable set of plans - and they're well-laid-out plans. Anyone with a modicum of power-tool use could probably make one of these. I know I plan to.

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 12:43 AM   #2
Danny Fekete
Electronic Education Buff
Danny Fekete knows the complete value of PI to the endDanny Fekete knows the complete value of PI to the endDanny Fekete knows the complete value of PI to the endDanny Fekete knows the complete value of PI to the endDanny Fekete knows the complete value of PI to the endDanny Fekete knows the complete value of PI to the endDanny Fekete knows the complete value of PI to the endDanny Fekete knows the complete value of PI to the endDanny Fekete knows the complete value of PI to the endDanny Fekete knows the complete value of PI to the endDanny Fekete knows the complete value of PI to the end

Device: Bookeen Cybook Gen3, iRex DR1000s, Sony Reader PRS 650
I probably would too, but I'm a mouse and/or a man.
Danny Fekete is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-28-2008, 01:39 AM   #3
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Fekete View Post
I probably would too, but I'm a mouse and/or a man.

Okay... Color me confuz'd. What does that have to do with it?

Derek
Old 01-28-2008, 06:05 AM   #4
Danny Fekete
Electronic Education Buff
Danny Fekete knows the complete value of PI to the endDanny Fekete knows the complete value of PI to the endDanny Fekete knows the complete value of PI to the endDanny Fekete knows the complete value of PI to the endDanny Fekete knows the complete value of PI to the endDanny Fekete knows the complete value of PI to the endDanny Fekete knows the complete value of PI to the endDanny Fekete knows the complete value of PI to the endDanny Fekete knows the complete value of PI to the endDanny Fekete knows the complete value of PI to the endDanny Fekete knows the complete value of PI to the end

Device: Bookeen Cybook Gen3, iRex DR1000s, Sony Reader PRS 650
I'm sorry, Derek. It was a shameless Robbie Burns reference.

Quote:
- and they're well-laid-out plans. Anyone with a modicum of power-tool use could probably make one of these. I know I plan to.
No more off-topic whimsy, I promise.

- Danny

Last edited by Danny Fekete; 01-28-2008 at 06:08 AM.
Danny Fekete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 11:15 AM   #5
delphidb96
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Fekete View Post
I'm sorry, Derek. It was a shameless Robbie Burns reference.

No more off-topic whimsy, I promise.

- Danny
No need to go *THAT* far. Just promise to take pity on us ill-educated louts and escapees from the US public school systems by referencing the quote.

Yes, I know most Americans are barbaric, but it *has* been demonstrated we *can* learn when given proper motivation - in my case, a heavy-duty electric cattle prod works well!

Derek
Advert