Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 05-20-2012, 06:39 PM   #1
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, + Mini, +Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro, PPW1, Aura H2O
50 Pg noteblock

Alright,
First official version ready.

13 lines, 50 pages notebook, complete with vintage looks, rounded edges, red and blue lines (just like in school), and somewhat more modern page numbers you would not find on regular notebooks, but could be handy.

I've included one page preview, and the complete PDF, for those interested in this handy tool, it's free for the grabbing!

On the Jetbook these colors and line-spacing works best.

Perhaps in the future I'll extend it to a diary version, with background images, perhaps, or a grid instead of lines type, but for the mean time this one is finished.

UPDATE:
I just added page numbers, and a front/back cover.
The page numbers are quite some work...
I've also switched L and R pages, to make it more natural looking (the first page was not correct).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	01a.gif
Views:	453
Size:	4.0 KB
ID:	86680  
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Noteblock 50 pages.pdf (304.2 KB, 460 views)

Last edited by ProDigit; 05-21-2012 at 12:36 AM.
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 06:50 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
The page size is incorrect as it is 8.33x11.11 inches. It won't print properly.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-20-2012, 06:53 PM   #3
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

It's meant for the Jetbook Color, for writing on a tablet with the pen, aimed at 800x600 pixels screen size.

I could make it 1600x1200 but that would make the lines too fine, and the pdf's too large.
Old 05-20-2012, 09:23 PM   #4
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProDigit View Post
It's meant for the Jetbook Color, for writing on a tablet with the pen, aimed at 800x600 pixels screen size.

I could make it 1600x1200 but that would make the lines too fine, and the pdf's too large.
It seems like this would be a simple project for "Inkscape", then saving it
at the different screen sizes would be as easy as making the change and
then using "Save As" selecting PDF. (That is assuming that the SVG support
of the JBC is still very limited and you could not load this note taking background as an SVG.)

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 12:21 AM   #5
ProDigit
Karmaniac

I used pdf creator to make it. I could save into an epub if you like, or HTML file, where you can convert it to another format.?
They're actually saved as 4kb gif files converted to a PDF.

I am not familiar with all formats out there, my primary concern was to make it work on the Jetbook for notation, and for that purpose it does a wonderful job!

Just let me know if you want it in another format, and if I have the time, I'll send it through!

It's fairly easy to create one for lettertype paper, I just have to change a setting in the printout, though you'll miss the rounded edges doing so ;-)

Last edited by ProDigit; 05-21-2012 at 12:30 AM.
Advert
Old 05-23-2012, 06:39 PM   #6
ProDigit
Karmaniac

For more types, please visit the library. I've uploaded the book there, as well as a steno pad, and a yellow notepad too.

you can get it here

Last edited by ProDigit; 05-23-2012 at 07:04 PM.

Tags
noteblock, notebook, notepad