Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 04-30-2013, 11:04 AM   #1396
naravive
Enthusiast
naravive is kind to children and small, furry animalsnaravive is kind to children and small, furry animalsnaravive is kind to children and small, furry animalsnaravive is kind to children and small, furry animalsnaravive is kind to children and small, furry animalsnaravive is kind to children and small, furry animalsnaravive is kind to children and small, furry animalsnaravive is kind to children and small, furry animalsnaravive is kind to children and small, furry animalsnaravive is kind to children and small, furry animalsnaravive is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Kindle, Boox M92
Hi Booxtor,

Do we install this as a patch, like the more recent updates, or do we treat it as new firmware install?

Also, one feature that has gone missing in new updates is the ability to use joystick up/down for zoom--please can we have this back?!

thanks
naravive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 01:37 PM   #1397
Randy11
Wizard
Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung EB60, Onyx M92, Onyx Max2
Have you tried the mapping of the key ?
Randy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-01-2013, 11:41 AM   #1398
GOODMAN
GOODMAN can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterGOODMAN can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterGOODMAN can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterGOODMAN can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterGOODMAN can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterGOODMAN can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterGOODMAN can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterGOODMAN can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterGOODMAN can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterGOODMAN can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterGOODMAN can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: onyx m92
Smile font size more than 40 in FBreader in m92

is there anyway to get font size more than 40 in FBreader or Coolreader in onyx m92?

i like the font size 50+ which is present in pocketbook 902
GOODMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 04:56 AM   #1399
hakaha2
hakaha2 began at the beginning.

Device: ONYX BOOX M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post
Oh, thanks!
a little bit messed up in the hurry....
If you already start download Please check correct links now:

for M92 it is "mega.co.nz/#!yQ....."
for i62HD "mega.co.nz/#!OZ..."
for i62HD ML (Firefly) "mega.co.nz/#!HF...."
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=212060
same problem with him.
Would you please handle with it?
P.S:How to delete the fonts copied into system folders after reinstalling?
Why there is a phenomena that some books can change font while others can't in FB?(I'm confused)
Will new pdfreader support change font ?it will make my m92 more perfect.
Many thanks!
hakaha2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 06:51 AM   #1400
Defenderland
Groupie
Defenderland doesn't litterDefenderland doesn't litterDefenderland doesn't litter

Device: M92
Exclamation Jumping-to-page-1-bug

Jumping-to-page-1-bug still there:

1. Open PDF
2. Go to PAGE SETTINGS -> set a "Universal Manual" margin
3. Go to READING -> choose a SELECTION ZOOM (I don't know, if it works with all zoom settings, but i tested it with two and three column PDFs)
4. Go to READING -> Switch to PAPER MODE
5. Go a few pages into the document
6. Now, when turning to the previous page, the reader jumps to the first page of the PDF.
Defenderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-02-2013, 12:57 PM   #1401
Randy11
Wizard
Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Impossible to download from Mega with Debian stable/squeeze...
Old 05-02-2013, 02:30 PM   #1402
medvedev
Connoisseur
medvedev can teach chickens to fly.medvedev can teach chickens to fly.medvedev can teach chickens to fly.medvedev can teach chickens to fly.medvedev can teach chickens to fly.medvedev can teach chickens to fly.medvedev can teach chickens to fly.medvedev can teach chickens to fly.medvedev can teach chickens to fly.medvedev can teach chickens to fly.medvedev can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Onyx Boox M92
Why do I have to install this stupid extension for my Firefox!?
How can I download the update without installing anything?
medvedev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 06:21 PM   #1403
Defenderland
Groupie
Defenderland doesn't litterDefenderland doesn't litterDefenderland doesn't litter

Device: M92
I agree, this download site was not a good choice.
Defenderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 01:26 AM   #1404
vvilmos
Connoisseur
vvilmos knows what's going on.vvilmos knows what's going on.vvilmos knows what's going on.vvilmos knows what's going on.vvilmos knows what's going on.vvilmos knows what's going on.vvilmos knows what's going on.vvilmos knows what's going on.vvilmos knows what's going on.vvilmos knows what's going on.vvilmos knows what's going on.

Device: Onyx M92, K3
I am also using Firefox. The download was very fast (< 1 min) and
I was not asked to install anything.
vvilmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 05:26 AM   #1405
Randy11
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by vvilmos View Post
I am also using Firefox. The download was very fast (< 1 min) and
I was not asked to install anything.
What version of Firefox ?

With Windows or Linux like me ?
Old 05-03-2013, 05:35 AM   #1406
mSSM
Connoisseur? Addict!
mSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with others

Device: Onyx M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy11 View Post
What version of Firefox ?

With Windows or Linux like me ?
Downloaded without problems using Archlinux (Kernel 3.9.0 x86_64) and Firefox 20.0.1. Those are both experimental versions, but I don't think you should have a problem with Firefox 19.
mSSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 08:26 AM   #1407
Kirith
schoolteacher
Kirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Onyx M92 +i62HD(m)+M92(m)x20+M90x13
Quote:
Originally Posted by medvedev View Post
From here you can download. I'm changing all links. ;-)

Отсюда можно скачать. Я переменяю ссылки. ;-)

Last edited by Kirith; 05-03-2013 at 08:28 AM.
Kirith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 08:58 AM   #1408
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by medvedev View Post
Hi,
I have tested those MEGA links on my PCs (Win7 and Win8) with Firefox, IE an Chrome - it worked always just fine. Just clicked on the link and the download started. So I didn't expect that it could cause download difficulties by some other users.

Using free MEGA storage I just wanted to avoid big traffic on my Dropbox account (they could just block it).

I will upload those files to another server so you can download them directly.

Sorry for inconvenience
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 04:24 PM   #1409
artemk
artemk began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox M92
Hmm, maybe I'm a captain obvious, but why not use torrents to publish updates, I guess almost everyone use torrents?
artemk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 05:58 PM   #1410
Inemi
Connoisseur
Inemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toys

Device: Boox i62HD
torrents still needs a server somewhere, or a pc always on. I'm using firefox and debian, and I haven't had any problems. At least you should control that firefox is updated to 20. Who use debian stable, has firefox version 10, so he should download the tar form mozilla. mega only supports the latest versions, but it has the ability to verify and check your download.
Inemi is offline   Reply With Quote