Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 02-01-2011, 05:39 PM   #1
nogrits4me
Enthusiast
nogrits4me can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nogrits4me can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nogrits4me can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nogrits4me can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nogrits4me can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nogrits4me can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nogrits4me can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nogrits4me can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nogrits4me can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nogrits4me can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nogrits4me can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle 3 and Sony 350
System Updates

How do you know if there is a new firmware for the sony reader?
nogrits4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 06:01 PM   #2
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by nogrits4me View Post
How do you know if there is a new firmware for the sony reader?
Select your operating system from this page at Sony eSupport and it will list any firmware updates. There are none yet for the PRS-350. There is only the Reader Library to download.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-01-2011, 07:52 PM   #3
nogrits4me
Enthusiast
nogrits4me can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nogrits4me can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nogrits4me can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nogrits4me can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nogrits4me can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nogrits4me can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nogrits4me can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nogrits4me can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nogrits4me can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nogrits4me can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nogrits4me can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle 3 and Sony 350
Thanks for the info.
nogrits4me is offline   Reply With Quote