Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 04-23-2011, 12:50 AM   #1
limestone
limestone began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Specifying Converted Files Location & Names

Hey, gurus, I suppose my first newbie post is way too simple, but I can't seem to specify a Drive and Folder for the converted files.

My next problem (only two, because Calibre is a very cool software) is this: How to keep my file names unchanged during the conversion process? Absolutely unchanged except for the extension.

The world's oldest newbie hopes you might convey to him the gift of knowledge. Thank you.
limestone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 01:27 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by limestone View Post
Hey, gurus, I suppose my first newbie post is way too simple, but I can't seem to specify a Drive and Folder for the converted files.
I don't use it, but I believe you can control the above by strictly using the Command Line Interface (CLI).

Quote:
Originally Posted by limestone View Post
My next problem (only two, because Calibre is a very cool software) is this: How to keep my file names unchanged during the conversion process? Absolutely unchanged except for the extension.
Again, I believe this is possible through the CLI, however if you're using the GUI then read this sticky post.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert