Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 04-14-2010, 08:10 AM   #1
ohnedla
ohnedla began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Calibre formatting help

New to this forum, as I need some help. I'm using Calibre to convert pdf's over to ebooks and while the pdf reflects each page as a daily read page, after converting there is no longer a page break and it appears as a continuous run on.

What am I doing wrong as all the others I have done are fine?

Thanks.
ohnedla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 01:44 PM   #2
mr ploppy
Feral Underclass
mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2nd hand paperback
You would need to convert to RTF and add any page breaks you wanted, then convert to whatever you need it as. You might be better off asking in the Calibre forum.
mr ploppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert