Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 09-22-2008, 01:23 PM   #1
genome2k
Enthusiast
genome2k began at the beginning.

Device: iRex ILIAD
in NOTES,can I delete an excessive new page

In NOTES function. I created a note, which has only 1 page. But maybe due to my misoption of touched the "New page" icon, I have now 4 pages for the note.

But I have only used the 1st page which created, the remaining 3 pages were blank. I tried to the Recycle Bin icon to delete the excessive pages but nothing happed.

Is there a way to deleate those excessive pages within a SINGLE NOTE file which is not needed anymore?

Thanks a lot guys. I am so confused about this
genome2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 10:24 PM   #2
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Yeah, I did that a few times before I figured it out. Yes, there is a way to delete extra pages. I'm just booting my Iliad now, because I can't remember the exact method...

Okay, get onto the page you want to delete. Click on the trashcan icon in the bottom right of the screen so it goes dark. Swipe the page with your stylus (you won't see a response on screen to this). Click on the trashcan again so that it goes back to it's normal lighter look. The page should then delete.

(Hey, I don't know if you need to "swipe" the page with the stylus, or just touch the page with it, but swiping feels so tactile and "right" ).

There's probably something in the manual about this, but I don't read manuals until pushing all the seemingly-logical buttons doesn't work (or it blows up ).

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-23-2008, 04:12 PM   #3
genome2k
Enthusiast
genome2k began at the beginning.

Device: iRex ILIAD
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
Yeah, I did that a few times before I figured it out. Yes, there is a way to delete extra pages. I'm just booting my Iliad now, because I can't remember the exact method...

Okay, get onto the page you want to delete. Click on the trashcan icon in the bottom right of the screen so it goes dark. Swipe the page with your stylus (you won't see a response on screen to this). Click on the trashcan again so that it goes back to it's normal lighter look. The page should then delete.

(Hey, I don't know if you need to "swipe" the page with the stylus, or just touch the page with it, but swiping feels so tactile and "right" ).

There's probably something in the manual about this, but I don't read manuals until pushing all the seemingly-logical buttons doesn't work (or it blows up ).

Cheers,
Marc

Hey Marc I can't believe this - and yes it worked!!! geeez Thanks a lot!

And you were right - a click on the screen was also sufficient. However I have never seen this on the manual. The manual didn't even mentioned the when you put back the stylus in the slot the WACOM screen will enter into a sleep mode. They need to heavily enrich the manual
genome2k is offline   Reply With Quote