Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-01-2010, 06:39 PM   #1
trophyman
trophyman began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Touch prs 600
New to E-Readers

Hello everyone. Got my dad a Sony Touch prs 600 for Christmas. So far I haven't had too many problems with it. The first one I got had to be returned as it wouldn't boot up. Spent 2 hrs online with someone from who know where but nothing worked. The new one seems fine. I d/l 4 books from the E-Store and he as read 3. It seems like the battery life is not that great on his. He reads about a book so it's on quite a bit. I had to charge the battery 2x. in one day.

When I came back to D/L a few more books the computer wouldn't recognize the reader. Has anyone else experienced this? I sent an email to support but no reply till after the holiday I expect.
trophyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 06:43 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi trophyman and welcome to MobileRead. You need to bug Sony about the battery. Are you using a USB charger or a plug adapter?
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert