Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-26-2015, 04:13 PM   #61
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
So far as I can tell, there is no bargain thread here for Google play, right? I kind of browsed around and there are so many listings below the stickies for individual type listings, I couldn't find one specific for google play (kind of like the there is for kobo). I do see some of the bargains posted in the genre threads and maybe that's the best place anyway, but if there IS a google play bargain thread, someone let me know?

Thanks!
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 05:17 PM   #62
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by BearMountainBooks View Post
So far as I can tell, there is no bargain thread here for Google play, right? I kind of browsed around and there are so many listings below the stickies for individual type listings, I couldn't find one specific for google play (kind of like the there is for kobo). I do see some of the bargains posted in the genre threads and maybe that's the best place anyway, but if there IS a google play bargain thread, someone let me know?

Thanks!
The sticky bargain threads are for any bookstore even though Amazon is the most common link you'll find. A lot of times Google will have the same price as Amazon. I think the Kobo thread is more for coupon codes.
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 05:24 PM   #63
skinmaan
Wizard
skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android tablet, Kindle KB
Quote:
Originally Posted by BearMountainBooks View Post

Thanks!
You could just do a search for JSWolf's posts - that would be kind of an instant Google Play forum. (Not a criticism - if someone posts a freebie and forgets the Play link he is very diligent with making sure it is available.)
skinmaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 07:02 PM   #64
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Okay, thanks. The couple of times I've seen some freebie music, they seemed to go over big on my blog, but I don't know how to track that sort of thing. The Frozen soundtrack was a huge hit with my great niece and my SIL. I think the book buying over there is kind of still getting started, but I'm working to figure it out because I've noticed they have some good discounts on indie and trad published books! But it's only sometimes...I'll have to spend some more time browsing and sorting.
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote