Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 07-21-2010, 10:59 PM   #1
guyanonymous
Guru
guyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud of

Device: Ebookwise 1150 / 1200
PB302: Is there a way to display file names?

I'd like to display filenames instead of titles in my booklist (at least until series info can make it over). Is there a way to do this? I'm finding that for epubs, at least, the official book title is being displayed instead of the "book series - 03 - book title" that I've put as part of the file names.

Is this something that can be easily done in themes? A setting I missed? A hopeless goal?
guyanonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 11:45 PM   #2
JimMcLaren
Addict
JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox T68, Kobo Aura HD, Pocketbook 302, Pocketbook 912, Nook HD+
It it buried but it's easy.
  • Go into the book list and click and hold on any title until the context menu comes
  • Tap the View menu choide
  • Tap "Show names as"
  • Select "file names"
All your books will display as their filenames then.
JimMcLaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-21-2010, 11:57 PM   #3
guyanonymous
Guru
guyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud of

Thank you! I must have missed that one when searching the menus. Exactly what I needed....

I'm liking this device more and more.
Old 07-23-2010, 08:00 AM   #4
Ulli
(-:
Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.

Device: PocketBook 360°,302
If the name of the book is too long you can also choose "Fileinformation" on the contextmenu
Ulli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 10:03 AM   #5
guyanonymous
Guru

I'd noticed that earlier, but it would be inconvenient to do that searching for book 17 out of 30 in a series, for example

The file-name display is what I was after. My next step is to modify the theme, if I can, to use a smaller font for the display of the name so that more shows at one time.
Advert