Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex > iRex Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 05-15-2007, 12:32 PM   #1
Adam B.
Addicted to Porting
Adam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the rough

Device: iRex iLiad, Nokia 770, Samsung i760
Gnome Games working on the iLiad

I like teaser shots....so here are some things to look forward to in the future.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	glines.png
Views:	599
Size:	82.3 KB
ID:	3527   Click image for larger version

Name:	gnect.png
Views:	551
Size:	137.8 KB
ID:	3528   Click image for larger version

Name:	gnomine.png
Views:	552
Size:	46.6 KB
ID:	3529   Click image for larger version

Name:	gnotravex.png
Views:	558
Size:	51.4 KB
ID:	3530  
Adam B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 12:38 PM   #2
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Cool! (What's that first one?)
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-15-2007, 12:41 PM   #3
Adam B.
Addicted to Porting
Adam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the rough

Device: iRex iLiad, Nokia 770, Samsung i760
I haven't the slightest idea how to play it. I just compiled the "gnome-games" library and tried a few things to see if they work.

http://live.gnome.org/Five_or_more
Adam B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 12:55 PM   #4
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Funny, I'd never even looked at the games on the linux box I set up. This one is actually rather cute, but there are animations as the balls move around that will be hard to see on the iliad screen. Being able to match colors is also critical. Hopefully the shades of gray will be easy enough to distinguish. (But if not, heck, it was in a bundle, right?)
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 02:59 PM   #5
vranghel
Addict
vranghel began at the beginning.

Device: Proud Iliad owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam B.
I haven't the slightest idea how to play it. I just compiled the "gnome-games" library and tried a few things to see if they work.

http://live.gnome.org/Five_or_more
Heh! I have no idea what any of those games are. But they would be nice on the iLiad!
vranghel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-17-2007, 04:19 AM   #6
jls
jls has much to be proud ofjls has much to be proud ofjls has much to be proud ofjls has much to be proud ofjls has much to be proud ofjls has much to be proud ofjls has much to be proud ofjls has much to be proud ofjls has much to be proud ofjls has much to be proud ofjls has much to be proud of

Does this imply that the other gnome application eg. evolution, nautilus will run on the iliad as well ?
jls is offline   Reply With Quote