Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 07-03-2009, 01:18 PM   #1
lisagale
lisagale began at the beginning.

Device: none
new researching choices

Hi I'm new to the forums . I'm going back and forth between getting a sony portable reader , or getting a mini note book pc . The price is about the same , but the sony looks more like a book . I enjoy reading about everything from gardening to murder mysteries .
lisagale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 03:18 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi lisagale and welcome to MobileRead. I've had a Sony 505 for over a year an d a half and really like it. I recommend you refer to our 'Which one should I buy?' section here https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=123
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-03-2009, 09:15 PM   #3
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Hello lisagale, and Click image for larger version

Name:	welcome note2.jpg
Views:	271
Size:	3.2 KB
ID:	31590 to Mobileread.

I've had my Sony 505 for a long time also, and love it.

I'm sure that after doing a little research in the section cassidym suggested, you'll be able to make the right informed decision for you. Feel free to ask questions. There are many here who can help you with the answers you seek.

Enjoy your stay.
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 10:21 PM   #4
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Welcome to MobileRead, Lisagale!

I have both a Sony 700 and an ASUS 1000HE netbook. I prefer reading on the sony reader and it seems much more convenient to me if all I want to do is read, but I know there are others on the forum who enjoy reading on their netbooks just as much. It really is a personal choice and I know the information in the What should I buy section will help you make your comparisons. Good luck.

Happy Reading.
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote