Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 01-19-2015, 07:10 PM   #1
sheygetz
Connoisseur
sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.

Device: KPW G2 , 10" tablet
PDF app able to follow internal links

When I got my tablet (Asus MemoPad FHD10) I tried half a dozen PDF apps and much to my surprise always returned to Kindle for Android. I mostly read newspapers, i.e. large format PDFs, and the ability to zoom and move articles at the same time, and fast, is excellent. Dito the change-over from landscape to portrait.

Now I made a PDF from a website, which has both a table of contents and internal links in the text. By internal I mean linking to other pages of the same document (any readymade tech term for this?). Kindle doesn't recognize these. A tap on the link just opens a page overview bar.

Any suggestions for an alternative app, that does follow internal links? Better still also does pinch zoom plus move?

Thanks for reading
Hendrik
sheygetz is offline   Reply With Quote