Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 03-28-2011, 08:03 PM   #61
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by boswd View Post
newsweek is the free app of the day.
They did two today. The first one was Farm Frenzy, then for some unknown reason they changed it to Newsweek.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 09:47 AM   #62
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
They did two today. The first one was Farm Frenzy, then for some unknown reason they changed it to Newsweek.
yeah my wife noticed that when I emailed her, Odd. Angry Birds Rio is still Free though.

angry birds season (I'm assuming the ad free one) is Today's.
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-29-2011, 10:36 AM   #63
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
yeah my wife noticed that when I emailed her, Odd. Angry Birds Rio is still Free though.

angry birds season (I'm assuming the ad free one) is Today's.
I downloaded this version to replace the one with ads. I absolutely love playing AB on my Color. Playing it on my iPod is sooooo pathetic.
Old 03-29-2011, 11:09 AM   #64
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
I downloaded this version to replace the one with ads. I absolutely love playing AB on my Color. Playing it on my iPod is sooooo pathetic.
I was thinking of doing that but then I would lose all my levels. The ads don't bother me. But if I had the choice to start from scratch I'd choose the ad free one for .99.

our receptionist always takes my Droid X because she like playing it better on the 4.3 inch screen as opposed to her 3.5 iPhone screen.

Can't wait to have it on the Nook Color. going to be fun.
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 11:35 AM   #65
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
I was thinking of doing that but then I would lose all my levels. The ads don't bother me. But if I had the choice to start from scratch I'd choose the ad free one for .99.

our receptionist always takes my Droid X because she like playing it better on the 4.3 inch screen as opposed to her 3.5 iPhone screen.

Can't wait to have it on the Nook Color. going to be fun.
I didn't lose my levels. It said everything would be saved when it replaced the ad version on my Color.

The displays on the iPhone/iPod are too small. Apple needs to move up to the big leagues and go with 4.3" displays.

Regardless, I'm hoping the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Player is priced like the iPod touch. If so, I'm ditching iOS in favor of Android. I definitely want a pocket-sized Android device to compliment my 7" tablet (Nook Color).
Advert
Old 03-29-2011, 11:35 AM   #66
tipstir
Coby MID7015 Tablet Guru
tipstir has learned how to read e-bookstipstir has learned how to read e-bookstipstir has learned how to read e-bookstipstir has learned how to read e-bookstipstir has learned how to read e-bookstipstir has learned how to read e-bookstipstir has learned how to read e-bookstipstir has learned how to read e-books

Device: 7015A, CM738A, 7015, M150, A7, A32, Next3, PDN 7"/9", GT78, ePad
Disable the WiFi you don't see any Ads in AB and thus the game plays faster since no need to load those adverts. AB Rio plays nice on Coby MID7015 after some tweaks.

Amazon Rocks!
tipstir is offline   Reply With Quote