Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 01-23-2011, 06:26 PM   #1
KatBader
KatBader began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color
Question Calibre not showing Nook Color library

Hello.
Sorry if this is already covered somewhere else, I have been searching but haven't found anything so far.

I've just installed and set up Calibre for my Nook Color, but it does not show any of the books in my library. The Nook Color shows in Calibre as connected, but clicking on the device icon shows just a blank page with no books.

I don't know if it matters, but so far all of my books have been downloaded directly on my Nook Color from B&N. I know the built in Calibre e-reader can't view these books, but I'd hoped they would at least show up in the list of books on my device.

Anyone else had this problem?

Thanks
-Kat

(possibly) Useful info: Calibre version 0.7.42 running on Mac OS X 10.6.6
KatBader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 06:48 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
calibre only shows files in the my files folder (and subfolders) of your nook. All files you send to the device with calibre will show up under my files.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-23-2011, 09:31 PM   #3
KatBader
KatBader began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
calibre only shows files in the my files folder (and subfolders) of your nook. All files you send to the device with calibre will show up under my files.
Wow, thanks for the quick reply

That actually makes sense, now that you mention it. I have a few things I will be sending to my Nook Color via Calibre so I'm looking forward to playing around with it some more.

Thanks again
KatBader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 03:47 PM   #4
Pomtroll
Guru
Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, Sony T1, Kindle Touch, Kindle PW1
Ahhh that explains the problem I was having with my Nook Classic.
Pomtroll is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, nook color