Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Announcements

Notices

Old 12-23-2004, 07:31 PM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
A Merry Christmas from Mobileread

On behalf of the staff of Mobileread, I would like to thank everybody for browing our web site, for your contributions, and for the feedback and suggestions you have provided us throughout this year.

I would also like to take this opportunity to publicly thank our editors for their tiredless work: Bob, Sunshine, Jess, Zire71man, Morpheus, Craig, Thierry, Ignatz - I could not have done this without you! I hope everyone will join me in a big 'thank you' for all their amazing help!

A Blessed Merry Christmas and a Happy (and Healthy) New Year to everyone.

Alex
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2004, 09:33 PM   #2
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
I'd like to join Alex as well, and wish all our Mobileread members and visitors a happy and healthy holiday, whatever it means to you!

Best wishes to all, and see you in the new year!

Craig.
cbarnett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2004, 12:19 AM   #3
Zire
Fanatic
Zire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Zire 71
I am feeling all warm and cozy right now...thanks to Alex for his hard work and letting me be all I can be on this fabulous web site. Health and Happiness to All.
Zire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2004, 05:23 AM   #4
doctorow
Guru
doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
I would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas as well!!!
doctorow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2004, 07:30 AM   #5
Brad
Zealot
Brad doesn't litterBrad doesn't litterBrad doesn't litter

Device: Cybook Gen3 / EB1150 /iPhone
Yes Merry Christmas to everyone and a Happy New Year.

Also, thanks for providing such a nice place as MobileRead and the work of all the editors.
Brad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2004, 08:06 AM   #6
brahamt
Groupie
brahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Palm Tungsten T3
To the folks of one of my favorite communities,

I wish you all a happy and safe holidays.
brahamt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2004, 10:37 AM   #7
Brian
MobileRead Editor
Brian has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Treo 700p, Zodiac2
Happy Holidays to all!

Brian
Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004, 02:06 AM   #8
Francesco
Aficionado
Francesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enough

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Touch
Merry Christmas, everyone!
Thanks Alex, the editors and everyone here!
Francesco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004, 04:57 AM   #9
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Hope you had as much fun as I did over the holidays... I think I don't want to eat (or see) any more cookies for the next six months
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004, 12:32 PM   #10
sUnShInE
Drama Queen
sUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to behold

Device: Palm Tungsten T|T3
Let's put it this way: I just came back from the gym.

And I avoided the scale.

With warm wishes for a coming year filled with much laughter, love, good health... and cool new gadgets for all of us!
sUnShInE is offline   Reply With Quote