Notices

Old 08-15-2009, 07:24 AM   #1
Farhan
Voracious Reader
Farhan began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-700
e-book required

Hello, friends !

I am looking for an e-book (any format) called 'Mistakes Were Made (But Not By Me)' by Carol Tavris and Elliot Aronson.

Sony's e-Store seems to be the only one that has an e-book version of this book but the title says 'U.S. Only.' I am outside the U.S.

Any way I can get the book ? I am willing to pay the price of the book.

Thanks, guys.
Farhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 07:52 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
I can't find it anywhere, apart from Sony. Where are you located and can you have someone get a Sony gift certificate for you?

Last edited by MickeyC; 08-15-2009 at 08:27 AM.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-15-2009, 07:54 AM   #3
Farhan
Voracious Reader
Farhan began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-700
Thanks for your reply, Cassidym.

I am in the Middle East.

How would a gift certificate help and how could I get one ?
Farhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 08:46 AM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
As I understand it, you can use a Sony gift certificate from any location. And there are members here who can get them for you. They use PayPal or something between them and the person they are getting them for.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote