Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 05-21-2011, 04:43 PM   #1
Belle2Be
Peace, Love, and Books
Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3(3g), NookColor
Bricked??

Hey everyone,
it's been awhile since I've been here, I lost the charger to my NC and just found it yesterday. I turned it on today, and it didn't have any of the hacks on it, and I looked through and they want to charge for apps???? So I put the SD card in trying to remember how I did it last time, and then turned it on, and it wouldn't turn on :/ It still wont with the SD card out. Any ideas??

ETA more info, I had it rooted with nooter rooter? Then my 3 year old somehow uninstalled it, it still worked as a reader though. I'm reading in the other dub-forum, but it's all greek :/ Is C7 the newest root??

It flashes on and I get the "read forever" screen but thats it :/

Last edited by Belle2Be; 05-21-2011 at 05:13 PM.
Belle2Be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 05:27 PM   #2
Belle2Be
Peace, Love, and Books
Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3(3g), NookColor
I tried this-
http://nookdevs.com/Flash_back_to_clean_stock_ROM
And it started to do the first part of the restore, then it just stopped and now I can't get it to turn on at all :/

I'm also on a Mac, and most of the directions I've found are for windows...

Last edited by Belle2Be; 05-21-2011 at 05:32 PM.
Belle2Be is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-22-2011, 08:57 AM   #3
pgnds
Patty
pgnds ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pgnds ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pgnds ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pgnds ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pgnds ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pgnds ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pgnds ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pgnds ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pgnds ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pgnds ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pgnds ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K-3, Fire 1st & 5 gen 8"
I have not seen a true bricked NC. Try this
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=949699
Good luck
pgnds is offline   Reply With Quote