Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 12-09-2008, 02:15 AM   #1
Darqref
space cadet
Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Rocket PRO, gen3, Pocketbook360
eNewspapers - Who has the best format?

One of my favorite international daily newspapers has announced plans to go to an electronic only distribution, with a print edition only once per week. The problem is that their current "treeless" edition is only in PDF at a size that matches the current print edition (which is approx 10 inches by 18 inches). They do have each day's edition on the web in html, but it's a distributed multi-page site, and I've found it difficult to scrape for use on my Cybook.

What newspapers or news magazines do you know that do a good job of making their electronic edition readable on an eInk reader with no user re-formatting? Which ones do the best job?

I'd like to be able to steer the editors to some good samples.
Darqref is offline   Reply With Quote