Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 08-19-2008, 05:22 PM   #1
cush
Virtual Staggerwing Flier
cush will become famous soon enoughcush will become famous soon enoughcush will become famous soon enoughcush will become famous soon enoughcush will become famous soon enoughcush will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle (and an iMac)
A Useful Book Search Site

Here's a book site that was posted on the Amazon Kindle User Forum that looks to be very useful. Especially worthwhile for me is the listing of an author's series books in order. This is not a Kindle or electronic book site but it also lists links to both UK and US book sellers for each author's books. http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk

Last edited by cush; 08-19-2008 at 08:00 PM.
cush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 12:22 AM   #2
pbennett
Enthusiast
pbennett began at the beginning.

Device: Sony 500, Amazon Kindle
+1
I use this site all the time. It's the easiest way I've found of figuring out the order of multiple-book series. Since many Amazon books aren't properly labeled as to which book in a series they are, I find I use this site quite often.
pbennett is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert