Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 06-07-2012, 06:18 PM   #1
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
Nook Classic (3G+WiFi)

NO LONGER AVAILABLE

MobileReaders, we are clearing out the eReaders in the Mardoll household to make room for a new Nook Glowlight and additionally to convince Husband that we are not that obsessed with eReaders. (Really!) Thusly, I am offering for sale my Nook Classic, which was the first eReader I ever owned.

Some history: The first model of the device that I purchased eventually fell prey to the "cracked buttons" problem. The B&N staff took that one back and switched it out with this new one, which has never had any issues. The data transfer cord and power charger are looking a little worse for wear, though -- the cable has pulled out slightly from the USB end, and so there is some exposed wiring. It still works, but it doesn't look long for the world, so you'll want to replace those.

NOTE: At some point, one of my best friends purchased the White-backed WiFi only versions of the Nook Classic and we traded back covers because I liked the WiFi white and he liked the 3G gray. This is still a 3G + WiFi model, it just has a white backing.

This sale lot contains:
  • 1 Nook Classic 3G+ WiFi (erased and deregistered) with screen protectors in place
  • 1 Nook Classic White Back
  • 1 data cable (worn) and wall adapter
  • 1 Green "A good book is the best of friends" cover
  • 1 White Neoprene Sleeve
  • 1 JAVOedge brown cherry blossom cover

I'd love to sell this for $75 with $40 upfront and $35 on delivery receipt, but I'd alternatively sell for $50 total-and-upfront. Just depends on how you want to work the details and what your personal risk-versus-reward tolerance is. I will be mailing this via US flat rate box, and I think those tend to arrive in about 2-5 days time. I can get this off to the post office within 24 hours of purchase.

You can email me at <USERNAME> @ gmail.com or PM me for payment details.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bn back.jpg
Views:	249
Size:	368.0 KB
ID:	87421   Click image for larger version

Name:	bn cherry blossoms.jpg
Views:	260
Size:	997.3 KB
ID:	87422   Click image for larger version

Name:	bn deregistered.jpg
Views:	269
Size:	510.1 KB
ID:	87423   Click image for larger version

Name:	bn frayed cable.jpg
Views:	242
Size:	408.7 KB
ID:	87424   Click image for larger version

Name:	bn green cover.jpg
Views:	273
Size:	577.5 KB
ID:	87425   Click image for larger version

Name:	bn white neoprene.jpg
Views:	246
Size:	523.1 KB
ID:	87426  

Last edited by anamardoll; 08-07-2012 at 11:53 AM.
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 03:38 PM   #2
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
Still available.
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert