Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader > Sony Reader Dev Corner

Notices

Old 04-18-2012, 06:00 PM   #1
democrite
Evangelist
democrite will give the Devil his due.democrite will give the Devil his due.democrite will give the Devil his due.democrite will give the Devil his due.democrite will give the Devil his due.democrite will give the Devil his due.democrite will give the Devil his due.democrite will give the Devil his due.democrite will give the Devil his due.democrite will give the Devil his due.democrite will give the Devil his due.

Device: none
Sony T1 rooted - not enough space (on system partition)

Hi,

I rooted my T1 hoping to install apps like for Instapaper. With the Amazon appstore app, I get the message saying not enough space. Followed the instructions on the wiki to format my system partition and still get the error. Any one have any ideas?
democrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 03:52 AM   #2
uboot
Evangelist
uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.

Device: Kobo Mini, Tolino Epos 2
You seem to have followed the wrong path....

I guess, it is your data partition that doesn't have enough space

That's where apps get installed to.

Apps on system partition have to be moved there manually or via some root package.

But there is a way to enable the reader to install apps on sd memory:

https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/PRST...Apps_to_sdcard
uboot is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert