Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-01-2009, 06:30 PM   #1
superstitious
Addict
superstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the rough

Device: K3 wifi
$20 Off Sony Pocket Edition + Accessories at Borders

Hopefully someone hasn't posted this already if so I apologize and please get rid of it.

I just got a coupon in my email today about the 20% off coupon for store purchase of Sony Pocket Edition in combination of accessories at Borders. It sounds like a good deal. There's a catch though. You have to be a Border Rewards member to be able to use the coupon. However, it is easy to get one and it's free. The deal goes on from 12/1/09 to 12/7/09 so until next Monday.

Enjoy!

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 12-03-2009 at 01:34 PM.
superstitious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 06:35 PM   #2
Andanzas
Out of print
Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500 (recycled), Pocketbook Inkpad X Pro
I am afraid you misread that. It's $20 off (no 20% off) the Pocket Edition when you buy the Reader together with an accesory.

Quote:
$20 off
the total purchase of a
Sony Reader Pocket Edition
when purchased together with a qualifying Sony Reader Accessory
Andanzas is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-01-2009, 06:39 PM   #3
superstitious
Addict
superstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the rough

Device: K3 wifi
Oopsy Daisy! I guess I was hoping it is 20% off and not 20$. Thanks for bursting my bubble! hehehe

Last edited by superstitious; 12-01-2009 at 06:47 PM.
superstitious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 06:51 PM   #4
bookwerm
Zealot
bookwerm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bookwerm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bookwerm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bookwerm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bookwerm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: B&N Nook
In case your interested, though, I did see the silver Sony Pocket Edition on sale at Frys.com (in-store pickup only) for $159.99, which is about 20% off.
bookwerm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 01:35 PM   #5
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Thread title corrected, from 20% off to the correct $20 off

Don (Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert