Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 02-01-2010, 08:30 AM   #31
Javed
Grand Sorcerer
Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO, iPod Touch, PRS-650
violetspike, Congratulations on ordering your new Pocket Pro!
Javed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 12:14 PM   #32
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Good decision!

Quote:
Originally Posted by violetspike View Post
I just took the plunge. I ordered the Astak EZ reader Pocket pro in classic black. I figure when in doubt, order black.
Now the wait for it to come!
Dear Violetspike:

I know you will be pleased!! The Pocket PRO is a sound and reliable device that has three page turn controls, a user-replaceable battery, Text-To-Speech, and SD card slot good to 16GB, and so much more that most other eBook Readers have somehow left off. I like to think that Pocekt PRO users simply value having a device that is pretty unique and special.

As I always advise: charge fully (preferably overnight) when you first receive it and read the FAQ sheet on www.theEZreader.com under "support". That is the best way to prepare for receiving a Pocket PRO.

Welcome to our happy family!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert