Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 12-18-2009, 01:44 AM   #1
nwinter
Zealot
nwinter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.nwinter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.nwinter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.nwinter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.nwinter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: sony PS-505, Iphone and about to add a Kindle DX
Help with archiving books on a DX

I am really struggling with this. I am unable to figure out how to archive a book. The help section tells me when I delete a book from the Kindle it will go to the archive section of the Kindle. I tried this and the book has been deleted from the Kindle but the archive section shows (0).

Any ideas as I am sure its something really simple. I am using it in Australia at the moment and dont have wireless coverage but that should not make a difference at all.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Natalie
nwinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 09:58 AM   #2
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
To see Archived Books on your Kindle, you MUST have Whispernet access enabled - that's how the Kindle can see what is on your Amazon bookshelf. If you go to your Amazon account, you can see your archived books and download them to your PC.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-18-2009, 04:30 PM   #3
nwinter
Zealot
nwinter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.nwinter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.nwinter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.nwinter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.nwinter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: sony PS-505, Iphone and about to add a Kindle DX
ah...thank's. Problem solved!
nwinter is offline   Reply With Quote