Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 07-07-2007, 02:03 PM   #1
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Sony Connect store credit

Did anyone outside the US get the credit? If so, how?
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 02:51 PM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
The same way that people in the US do - register your Reader with the Connect Store. All you have to do is make sure that you check the "I live in the USA" box.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-07-2007, 03:23 PM   #3
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
The same way that people in the US do - register your Reader with the Connect Store. All you have to do is make sure that you check the "I live in the USA" box.
All you have to do is lie? That's it?!? I thought it was more complicated. Thanks.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 08:35 PM   #4
andyafro
Connoisseur
andyafro doesn't litterandyafro doesn't litter

Device: sony reader prs-500
YES, I AM FROM LONDON, ENGLAND

I just happened to check on this site last night, made a note of the code, went straight to my ebook program, opened store, logged in and added code and it excepted it.

Took 2 mins to do no problems and spent it 10 minutes,a few books i wanted on there.

That was at 1.08am GMT last night.

my friend tried this morning bout 4am and it told her the limit for this voucher has been reached, shes tried a few more times and it still won't work for her.

I joined sony connect store the same time i joined here, you just tick the box and thats it. The only thing is i cannot have a credit card on there, so once i used my first credit,i couldn't do anything untill got this credit (though there'snot much more on there since i last looked) Though i hear someone on here can buy you credits now or vouchers for you that would be cool.

Anyway Thankyou.

Last edited by andyafro; 01-01-2008 at 08:39 PM.
andyafro is offline   Reply With Quote