Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2015, 06:01 PM   #226
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
rigaman: Can you turn personal messages on in your profile? Then I can send the link to you.
Old 01-28-2015, 08:59 AM   #227
rigaman
rigaman began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Nook Simple Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
rigaman: Can you turn personal messages on in your profile? Then I can send the link to you.
Strange but i yet do not have permission to my private Messages. Can you send the link to my email
riga.alexATgmail.com
Thanks
Old 01-28-2015, 01:26 PM   #228
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
I believe you have to have posted a certain number of times before PMs become available.
Old 01-28-2015, 04:24 PM   #229
serfalas
serfalas began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Wifi N647
Please, don't forget about me!

Last edited by serfalas; 01-28-2015 at 04:28 PM.
Old 01-28-2015, 05:31 PM   #230
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
I believe you have to have posted a certain number of times before PMs become available.
I don't think that's it. Most of the posters in the image request threads only have the one post. Plus I get PM'd requests from people with no posts.
Old 01-28-2015, 05:33 PM   #231
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

serfalas: Email sent.
Old 01-29-2015, 06:17 AM   #232
rigaman
rigaman began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Nook Simple Touch
davidfor: Thank you for your help!
Old 01-29-2015, 09:40 AM   #233
serfalas
serfalas began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Wifi N647
Thanks a lot, davidfor.
Old 01-30-2015, 12:56 AM   #234
Swordbrother
Swordbrother began at the beginning.

Device: kobo N647
Hello,

Please, I need an image to my Kobo Wifi N647.

Thanks!
Old 01-30-2015, 01:50 AM   #235
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent
Old 01-30-2015, 12:03 PM   #236
Swordbrother
Swordbrother began at the beginning.

Device: kobo N647
Thanks Davidfor.
Old 02-04-2015, 02:12 AM   #237
richardt
richardt began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Wifi N647B
Hi,

Can I please have the image for the Kobo WiFi (N647B)?

Thanks
richardt
Old 02-04-2015, 04:23 AM   #238
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent
Old 02-04-2015, 05:10 AM   #239
richardt
richardt began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Wifi N647B
Thanks
Old 02-05-2015, 04:50 PM   #240
JoonBoi
JoonBoi began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo WiFi (N647)
Kobo wifi N647

Just got screwed by the update.. link to the image file is VASTLY appreciated. also I assume that the difference in model number (N647 vs. N647B) may be the difference in processor....
Closed Thread

Tags
image, kobo, kobo wifi, sd card, wifi