Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 04-22-2016, 12:25 PM   #1
erdosain9
erdosain9 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3.4.2 (keyboard)
Kindle 3.4.3 (keyboard) jailbreak and why?

Hi.
I have a Kindle 3.4.2 .
I want to know what benefits are obtained to make it a jailbreak.

On the other hand , I find no post to show me how to make this Jailbreak firmware version. It's possible?

Greetings and thank you!
(This is a google translation )
erdosain9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 12:35 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Post moved OUT of General Discussion, which is for "General discussions about e-book reading not specific to a device, software or format."

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-22-2016, 12:47 PM   #3
erdosain9
erdosain9 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3.4.2 (keyboard)
Ok, sorry......
I do de jailbreak... now? what can do?
Thanks to all.
erdosain9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 12:57 PM   #4
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Welcome to MobileRead, erdosain9
Please make sure in the future to always post Kindle questions in the Kindle forums -- this makes sure our Kindle experts will see your post!

If you check this subforum (the Kindle Developer's Corner) you will see a sticky post: Kindle Developers Corner Master Index
It is there to guide you towards helpful threads.

In this case, the Kindle 3 jailbreak thread

Feel free to explore the various hacks published there as well, in addition to the hacks elsewhere in this subforum.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
3.4.2, benefits, jailbreak