Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-31-2005, 06:51 PM   #1
Ros Peace
Ros Peace began at the beginning.

Device: Tungsten T3
Hi

Hi! I'm new to this forum and would really like someone to spell out to me a simple method of installing Plucker. I really want to use this program, but feel that I just don't have the technical expertise to follow the installation instructions. Can someone help please?

Ros
Ros Peace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2005, 06:55 PM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Welcome on board, Ros!

I move your question regarding Plucker / Sunrise to the appropriate forum section, so that someone over there can answer it.

PS: Plucker and Sunrise are two different programs. Plucker is the viewer, Sunrise the desktop component. You can follow the two links below to get a first impression:

About Plucker
About Sunrise
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-02-2005, 03:11 AM   #3
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Hi Ros, welcome to Mobileread! I don't user Plucker (wrong device), but I'm sure someone much more knowledgable than myself can step up to the plate.

Craig.
cbarnett is offline   Reply With Quote