Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-09-2009, 07:45 AM   #1
Not_A_Crook
Which way is up?
Not_A_Crook has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Nook, Alphasmart Neo (word processor, Viable document reader.)
Angry Take offense to the post above you.

Typical, for once I would like the OP to have a post ABOVE his or hers... Wait, that makes no sense! STOP MAKING SENSE WORLD...
Not_A_Crook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 11:50 AM   #2
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
I just have to say this... I know you are having fun but a lot of these threads you are coming up with remind of boards that are overpopulated with bored teens
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 12:05 PM   #3
grooks
Wizard
grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Sony PRS-650, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 7
Quote:
I just have to say this... I know you are having fun but a lot of these threads you are coming up with remind of boards that are overpopulated with bored teens
Hey, what's wrong with bored teens? Why do teens need to be active all the time?
grooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 12:17 PM   #4
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
bored teens could be reading I'm thinkin'. that's what this board is all about. I dunno, I made sure none of my teens were ever bored.
Old 12-09-2009, 01:18 PM   #5
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
bored teens could be reading I'm thinkin'. that's what this board is all about. I dunno, I made sure none of my teens were ever bored.
No, you probably had them working all day, cleaning the house!
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 01:21 PM   #6
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Thank you. My feeling exactly.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 03:10 PM   #7
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
No, you probably had them working all day, cleaning the house!
that was pretty damn insulting.

my kids were involved in scouting, sports, camping, horses, reading and numerous other interests. my son was actively recruited by the Navy because of his skills. my daughter was on ski teams and taught skiing starting at 14. she was also the state champion and Candian champion Youth Draft Horse Driver. and we lived on a farm.

they are both grown and gone, the boy having been a SEAL and now working for the FBI, the girl married and working on becoming a Physical THerapist. you?
Old 12-09-2009, 03:15 PM   #8
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

kk.........I'm sure sweetpea didn't mean it that way.

I'm also sure she just forgot to put the 'smiley' face in!!
Old 12-09-2009, 03:19 PM   #9
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress

*mumbles* sorry... this unemployment thing has me REALLY hot under the collar!
Old 12-09-2009, 03:22 PM   #10
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Its okay.

Sweetpea, tell kindlekitten its okay.

We understand stress and frustration here.
Old 12-10-2009, 01:51 AM   #11
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
that was pretty damn insulting.

my kids were involved in scouting, sports, camping, horses, reading and numerous other interests. my son was actively recruited by the Navy because of his skills. my daughter was on ski teams and taught skiing starting at 14. she was also the state champion and Candian champion Youth Draft Horse Driver. and we lived on a farm.

they are both grown and gone, the boy having been a SEAL and now working for the FBI, the girl married and working on becoming a Physical THerapist. you?
*cuddles KK*

I only posted it in the spirit of the topic title! You already told us those things, I do generally have a good memory for those kinds of posts. So, please don't understand that I didn't mean what I wrote!

I'll post a with every post that needs to be taken with a lot of salt!

but, to be fair, don't all kids think their parents let them do all the work around the house??? I know I thought so, until I started my own household and found out how much work there actually is (more than just washing up and vaccuuming )
Old 12-10-2009, 02:08 AM   #12
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
Oh sure, sweetpea! You posted only in the spirit of the topic! You have a great memory!

It's all you, you, all the time!

How selfish!

(I sense great danger in this thread)

Last edited by Donnageddon; 12-10-2009 at 02:10 AM.
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 02:13 AM   #13
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnageddon View Post
Oh sure, sweetpea! You posted only in the spirit of the topic! You have a great memory!

It's all you, you, all the time!

How selfish!

(I sense great danger in this thread)
Oh, it's me? Well, if you had just ignored my post, nobody would have been any the wiser, and this thread would have died...
Old 12-10-2009, 02:17 AM   #14
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
You really wish this thread would die, don't you! Typical!

(I m just joking, I think the world of sweetpea... I m really thinking this thread is a bad idea... and "not-a-crook" really is a crook)
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 02:23 AM   #15
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
It's unutterably silly, and ripe for hijacking. Say something silly about the person above instead.

Donnageddon has seven arms and hopes to one day grow up to be an octopus.
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote