Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Alternative Devices

Notices

Old 12-14-2007, 11:05 AM   #1
KZZ
KZZ began at the beginning.

Device: treo700
Problem loading an ebook

I have a Treo 700 phone and I am trying to load an ebook into my phone. The Mobireader software is already downloaded both in my computer and my phone. The e-book is already loaded in my computer but I can't transfer it to my phone after the Sync. When I open up the mobireader on my phone there is nothing listed there. Any one can help me?
KZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 06:34 PM   #2
MaggieScratch
Has got to the black veil
MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kindle Paperwhite 2
With Mobipocket, you have to update the library to see the book. Go to the library on your phone, then click the Menu key, then Options, then Update Library. (Or Menu-S)

If that doesn't work, then the book wasn't synced properly. I sync e-books using Quick Install. Open the directory where you have the book on your PC, and then click and drag it to the Quick Install, either the hard drive or the card, depending on where you want to keep the book (I keep most of mine on the SD card, but I have a few that are always on my hard drive). Then do your sync, and repeat the steps above to update the library and see if it is there. Good luck!

Last edited by MaggieScratch; 12-16-2007 at 06:37 PM.
MaggieScratch is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert